Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Possibly Coolest Mac Screensaver App Ever!

Doing random stuff on the internet for a long time can get you some pretty cool apps. When surfing around the internet for Mac products, I found this interesting Mac app called App Wall. I've uploaded a video for you guys on my channel (youtube.com/joannesiano) for you guys to enjoy and learn more about it. You guys may be thinking that I'm merely posting videos instead of actually writing stuff, and yes, that is basically what I am doing now, but I'm doing that now because my past few posts have been about Mac apps, and I think it's a little easier to show an app than write about it. It also helps you guys get a better idea about it. Anyways, the video is below for you to enjoy.
Here's the link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJlTtYgfLZc

Anyways, tomorrow is that SUPER COOL Apple event being help in San Fran. We'll keep you up to date on that as it's happening, but what we expect is a few new iPod's, probably a new iPod Touch, and an update to Apple TV. Think we'll find any revolutionary products being unveiled there? Check this blog out  tomorrow to find out. 

Anyways guys, thanks for reading this edition of the blog. It's mainly been about Mac products so far, and tomorrow is also going to be stuff about Apple, but remember that this is supposed to be a technology blog! So even if you don't enjoy Apple products, be sure to check back to this blog around every 3-5 days, or follow it or use RSS to get updates whenever a new post is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment